FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Feb 4, 2007

love to love you, baby

Do you read The Horror Blog? Well, you should because it rocks. All the cool kids are reading it. You should definitely check it out on Fridays, wherein various folks from the horror blogosphereouniverse come together for The Horror Roundtable to expound on the weekly topic of choice. I've laughed, I've cried, I've made like a zombified Dorothy Parker.

This week's topic is "Name Your Favorite Erotic Scene from Any Horror Film"- go read the results and chime in with yours. I am curious (about your choices).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, sister! May your sarcasm never sag.